Monday, March 2, 2015

The Educator's PLN



The Educator's PLN is a social networking site in which teachers can seek advice on new strategies and understanding different aspects of working in a school. Looking at some of the forums I will admit I was unsure of what they were talking about because much of it was using terms i was unfamiliar with. 

I think this can be a valuable tool because of the access to all the teachers and all of their individual experiences. The site also has a large number of blogs as well as tutorials on how to use sites such as twitter. I also think the private nature of the site also protects the teachers privacy as well as guarantee that the source of information is from a teacher and not just anyone. The large membership base also has its values because it means many active members looking at forums, which means the opportunity to network and seek advice. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope some of the features of this site prove useful to you.

    ReplyDelete